1955 & 1956 Chevy
This Kit Is Genuine American Auto Wire
Other Harness On E-bay At A Better Price
Don't Come With Switches
All These Switches Are Up-Dated
(Yes This Item Is In Stock and It Will Ship Next Day)
(We Don't Have To Order And Make You Wait)
Some People On E-bay Use There Pictures But Sell Other Kits
Don't Settle For Less
You Car Depends On It
Complete Wiring Harness
We Use This Kit In All Our Cars
Up Dated Spade Fuses*Relays*Flashers
2. Accessory disconnect provided for connections to power windows, power seats, cruise control, fuel pump, power door locks, extra radio (CB), or optional power accessory.
3. New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mounted dimmer switch.
4. Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted on fuse panel.
5. Fuse box and custom mounting plate are designed for bolt-on, under dash installation. All required hardware supplied.
6. Steering column connectors will plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns as well as 1969 and later GM columns which utilize stock GM turn signal switches. The original column can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals.
7. Heater control panel lighting, power, and blower motor leads are included for original style heaters as well as aftermarket heat and AC updates.
8. Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a cluster harness disconnect system for easy service and assembly. All original terminals, connectors, and light sockets are also supplied for original cluster gauges.
9. Replacement headlight switch with internal circuit breaker, retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, custom knob, extra connectors, and instructions are included.
10. Original design rear body weatherproof boot and tube assemblies and original design light sockets make attachment to original or reproduction tail light assemblies an easy plug-in.
11. Rear body harness assembly is designed to plug into the main harness in the original under dash position utilizing existing retention clips. License plate connectors and terminals included. Fuel tank sender wire and terminal included. Special terminals included for original.
12. New ignition switch is included with indexed connector. Additional connectors and instructions are provided to use the original 1955-56 and 1957 ignition switches, original style door jamb switches, and overhead dome light.
13. Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park light, and directional light connectors and terminals are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
14. Engine wiring includes connectors for points type and HEI distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM HEI distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM SI series internal regulator and one wire alternators.
15. Engine wiring includes starter and gauge sender leads for water temp, oil pressure, and tach. Heavy 8 gauge alternator leads are supplied. Power circuits are fusible link protected.
Be sure to add me to your !
Visit our e-bay store
We gladly combine shipping on multiple purchases.
Wait for an invoice from us before you pay if that is the case.
If you are for any reason not satisfied with this purchase or transaction,
please contact us before leaving neutral or negative feedback.
It is our goal to meet and exceed your expectation with every transaction.
E-Bay Power Sell For A Reason
I will Ship USPS mail with Prompt Pay-Pal Payment
to Valid Pay-Pal Address.
PayPal payments must ship to a confirmed address.
This means that your ship to and credit card billing address at Pay-pal must match.
Please choose another payment method if they don't.
Insurance would be a good idea if you have delivery problems.
Sometimes we require insurance and sometimes we don't But it is always a good idea.
We Have Been Selling Quality Reproduction Parts Since 1980!!!!!!!!!
Please call L&T Reproductions at 816-324-3737 or email us here at e-bay if you have a question
International Buyers Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.